No announcement yet.

HD textures for SP-maps!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the maps in Func Map Jam 2 deserve an HD pak!!!

On my side I was thinking to HD-ify CZG's chef-d'œuvre 'Honey'.
    Does anybody have its .wad file or the list of the textures used??
    Last edited by Icaro; 11-15-2015, 05:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Icaro View Post
      All the maps in Func Map Jam 2 deserve an HD pak!!!

On my side I was thinking to HD-ifying CZG's chef-d'œuvre 'Honey'.
      Does anybody have its .wad file or the list of the textures used??
      I'm finishing right now Retrojam1 HD textures (RTlighs for it are done, I hope to upload it today, otherwise tomorrow), retrojam2 I still have to look at it, retrojam3 is already done in terms of textures (the I Pity thee not textures pack I've uploaded here works also for RJ3) while RJ4 I've done RTlights. About the Func mapjam series, I still have to take a look at them. To see which textures are used, you need Texmex and pakscape: with pakscape you open the .pak to extact the .bsp files, while with texmex you open the .bsp and the list of the used textures appears.
      Make Quake Great Again

Comment

• Thanks Blood,

Texmex is what I was looking for!!

Comment

• Avanipaala Praasaada is awesome, its one of my all-time favourite maps.

i absolutely love it cuz its very different from standard quake-maps in design,
          being an arabian palace with a bit of a prince of persia feeling to it
          are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
          > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
          everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

• Tailsa,

so go for it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Icaro View Post
              Tailsa,

so go for it!
              Indeed. Oh and I've played that map, yes, it looks cool a lot, very original for a Quake map. I like EVERY theme in quake: base, runic, elder world, castle and I'm glad that custom maps added even more custom world to quake like fantasy maps, snow theme, egypt, medieval villages etc... and now this....
              Make Quake Great Again

Comment

• The Ivory Tower

Hi folks,

Here the HD .pak for Sock’s 'The Ivory Tower'

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ry_HD_V1.0.zip

you can download the map at:
                https://www.quaddicted.com/reviews/ivory1b.html

and/or watch Daz’s video commentary at:
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzFGXBaMgwo

Installation

* Copy the pak2.pak file into the 'ivory' folder.
                * Textures of the Quake Retexturing Project should be present in the 'id1' folder.
                (download them: :: Quake Revitalization Project :: Downloads ::)

N.B: if you are using Quakespasm the QRP textures should be uncompressed or inside a .pak file.

Enjoy!!

Quakespasm

Darkplaces

TRY OUT ALSO

the HD pack for 'The Horde of Zendar' :
                http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-mod...tml#post162058

and the HD pack for 'Backsteingotik' :
                http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-mod...tml#post161468

Last edited by Icaro; 11-23-2015, 12:59 AM.

Comment

• Beautiful! I'll update the RTlights for ivory tower, horde of zendar, retrojam 1 (+ HD texture pack for it) very soon. Sorry for being late, this week I was busy with Shadow Warrior (the 2013 reboot), Starcraft 2 Legacy of the Void, Travail RTlights and Diablo 3
                  Make Quake Great Again

Comment

• @Thanks Blood!

Waiting for your rtlights!

@Thanks Talisa ... I appreciate

Love

Comment

• Rtlights for Ivory Tower and Horde of Zendar uploaded in this thread: http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-mod...more-come.html
                      Make Quake Great Again

Comment

• psst....

had a look at HD-ifying the IKblue texture-set,
                        and i did most of them except for the buttons and the borders

are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                        everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

• Originally posted by talisa View Post
                          psst....

had a look at HD-ifying the IKblue texture-set,
                          and i did most of them except for the buttons and the borders

Bingo!! IKSPQ map set and 1000 cuts RTlights are coming then
                          Make Quake Great Again

Comment

• yeah the IKSPQ maps uses ikblue texture-set yush

1000cuts will take quite a bit longer though, since sock made a looooot of custom textures
                            to expand on the ikblue texture-set, which triples the amount of textures

but any of the IKSPQ maps are be pretty much HD-ified now except for borders and switches

Comment

• Originally posted by talisa View Post
                              yeah the IKSPQ maps uses ikblue texture-set yush

1000cuts will take quite a bit longer though, since sock made a looooot of custom textures
                              to expand on the ikblue texture-set, which triples the amount of textures

but any of the IKSPQ maps are be pretty much HD-ified now except for borders and switches
                              I'm working also on RTlights for func_mapjam2 (ikblue/white theme)
                              Make Quake Great Again

Comment

• small update, just did one more texture which i wanted to do but had been putting off for a long time thinking i wouldnt be able to do it

le voila, blarch5

after doing some quick study on arabian architecture i found out quickly what the texture was supposed to look.
                                with all the skills about texturing that i got from all those textures for CotS, Arcanum and such i was able to make it with ease

Comment

Working...
                                X