Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saddam has been hung!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Saddam has been hung!!

    He was hung around 10:00pm est.
    Chuck

  • #2
    good. hope he suffers in the afterlife

    Comment


    • #3
      What a sad day for legislation.
      Quake 1 Singleplayer Maps and Mods

      Comment


      • #4
        Damn you americans! Go take care of your own fucking country.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by joao93 View Post
          Damn you americans! Go take care of your own fucking country.
          "[But] it's an Iraqi trial, with Iraqi defendants, in an Iraqi court it's a decision for the Iraqi authorities."
          -Rob Tinline, spokesman for the British Foreign Office...(Britain, a staunch U.S. ally in the 2003 invasion of Iraq, reiterated its opposition to the death penalty, but said the sentence rested on Iraqi shoulders.)

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Spirit View Post
            What a sad day for legislation.
            Originally posted by joao93 View Post
            Damn you americans! Go take care of your own fucking country.
            Hehe, people are entitled to their opinions on the war in Iraq, but anyone who sheds a tear for someone as brutal and ruthless as Saddam is wasting a tear, that's for sure.
            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

            So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by InvincibleDrone View Post
              "[But] it's an Iraqi trial, with Iraqi defendants, in an Iraqi court it's a decision for the Iraqi authorities."
              -Rob Tinline, spokesman for the British Foreign Office...(Britain, a staunch U.S. ally in the 2003 invasion of Iraq, reiterated its opposition to the death penalty, but said the sentence rested on Iraqi shoulders.)
              Do you really believe in that?
              What about the four defense lawyers killed?

              Originally posted by Baker View Post
              Hehe, people are entitled to their opinions on the war in Iraq, but anyone who sheds a tear for someone as brutal and ruthless as Saddam is wasting a tear, that's for sure.
              It's not a question of sheding(?) tears... noone is saying that he ain't supposed to suffer or pay for his crimes, but, and eye for an eye and the world goes blind.
              Thanks,
              Tryno

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Baker View Post
                ... anyone who sheds a tear for someone as brutal and ruthless as Saddam is wasting a tear, that's for sure.
                If I were to shed a tear (I won't) it would be for the people literally dancing with joy around his corpse. Celebrating death is sick.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Here is a full tape of the hanging via videophone.
                  Chuck

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I'm completely against death penalty. So I didn't really like his death.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Americans didn't decide to hang him. You know damn well if it were left to the U.S. He would have stayed in prison. Just like Manson, Dahmer and Gacy and all the other wacko's. Sorry.. no Pity Party here for Saddam. Was it Saddam who ordered that they blow a hole in the side of one of our ships? And if you ask an Indian who has moved here.. They are happy he is dead. Americans are so evil yet we have all these people coming here from other countries to live. They flee their great lives to come here. Imagine that! Imagine a country where you don't know if your leader will become bored enough to send and army to chop your heads off.. Just because... Truthfully. I think anyone that wants citizenship should have to spend 4 years in the military before receiving it. Perhaps that will slow things down a bit. A tad off topic.. sorry. Ask your Indian friends how they feel about Saddam. They will not like the hanging but they will like the fact he is dead.
                      www.Net-Tyme.com
                      Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
                      Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

                      Comment


                      • #12

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by tryno View Post
                          eye for an eye and the world goes blind.

                          no, in this case, it wasnt an eye for an eye. it was two tyrranical eyes for several hundred innocent eyes.


                          no mercy for the merciless. Saddam deserved death. Its what he wanted, its what Iraq wanted, its what we wanted. Everyones happy. now, hes probably in Hell having buttsecks with Satan.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Death Knight View Post
                            no, in this case, it wasnt an eye for an eye. it was two tyrranical eyes for several hundred innocent eyes.
                            Try several thousand innocent eyes. Probably even more than that.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Would you be so happy about Bush being lynched too? After all he (his administration) is responsible of as much deaths as Saddam.
                              Quake 1 Singleplayer Maps and Mods

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X