No announcement yet.

Doom 4 Leaked Shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

doom 3 with sikkmod v1.2, pom enabled; soft shadows, ssao and ambient lighting turned off... everything else turned on; monoxead's high-res texture pack + wulfen's high-res texture pack FTW

no seriously tho its a blast

Comment

Originally posted by Grim Warlock
      (...) Matthew Hooper said the shots weren't Doom 4.
      Citation please.
      Quake 1 Singleplayer Maps and Mods

Comment

Sure buddy, https://twitter.com/#!/id_Hooper/sta...7484506570752/.

Comment

"oh I see. Those images have nothing to do with what you're gonna see in Doom4. When we officially show things you'll see awesome."

He said they "have nothing to do with what you're gonna see in Doom4", not "they have nothing to do with Doom4."

www.youtube.com/user/KillPixel

Comment

It's really pretty outside today. A little windy, but pretty.
            www.youtube.com/user/KillPixel

Comment

Originally posted by Grim Warlock
              Even you got fooled so stop trying to look so superior.
              Did I? You might want to double-check what I posted elsewhere. Let's have it again?
              Originally posted by mh
              Plausible theories in order of most likely to least likely:
              • They're fake; the whole thing is a scam.
              • They're from a Rage expansion pack.
              • They're real but from an intro video or intro map.
              • They're real but from the "Earth" parts of the game; the "Hell" parts haven't been seen yet.
              • They're real and the whole game is like that.
              • They're actually from Quake 5 which will be a military shooter sim set during an unnamed Middle East conflict in 20 years time, featuring 640x480 sized ironsights and ultra-linear gameplay, together with Steam achievements and all the other modern shooter gubbins.
              No, I don't think I'm superior. Just keeping an open mind about something nobody knows about yet.

So again I'm challenging you to give some reasons for still hating it. Do you have any? If not, do you still hate it? If so, why?
              Last edited by MH; 03-06-2012, 02:54 PM.
              IT LIVES! http://directq.blogspot.com/

Comment

ok so I've cleaned up most of the garbage posts that were here.. the thread is re-opened.. please feel free to post again.. and if you're going to debate the game.. please keep it civilized and on topic. There is no reason to personally attack each other because you have different opinions about a topic.

Cheers

Comment

1.Don't like NOT seeing Hell raising from the Earth, not even a tiny bit.
                  2. Doesn't give off the look of being to spooky, just abandoned almost like a Strogg invasion. Why don't I even see bloody imps? these images show almost nothing but cool in-game graghics. It could be a tech demo like the [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thsnDqQu0mQ"]tech demo of Final Fantasy 7[/ame] on the PS3 where PS3 fanboys creamed their panties over it.
                  These things happen. Tho comparing those 2 aren't the same as I don't see Doom branding anywhere in the pictures.

Maybe it's a rumor.

Look everyone! a Flying Jackalope!
                  QuakeOne.com
                  Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                  Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                  Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Working...
                  X