Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL-ing with Solecord, I do not see anything to dispute there with you, you got everything right and yes when IHH said that - I will post his screenshot later - I was still in SNS clan, therefore it was "still" our clan at that moment in time. There you have it. Let us all laugh together now, LOL!, that felt good.

Mithril, what you "recall" is incorrect, I did not beg anybody, I said I would like to participate in the TU vs. SNS scrimmage going on at that time, then Phenom came on the Shmack server where I mostly play at and asked me to join his clan. At first I said I will think about it, and then about the following times he asked me again, I accepted.

And nobody in that clan schools me in anything you stupid clueless boy, I beat both Phenom and Baker in pure DM - which is much harder then all the mods.

I find even more pathetic that you know nothing about SNS's clan members. The best one, other then me, is Decimate-which I still beat, which rarely plays and I bet he will wipe the floor with you as he is extremely fast.

I do not mean to brag, but you force me to point out the factual truth. All of which brings to the conclusion that I was its most elite member. Now do you understand, dummy? Next time, hopefully I will not have to babysit and spoon feed you with a step-by-step explanation and you will accept what I say from the getgo, because if not, I will embaress you again.

I suggest you stick to some schooling in common sense. Join the other cluless tard - Ms. Pizza - who talks out of her ass just like you having no clue about the surrounding facts of the matter.
    Last edited by Paradi$e; 02-03-2008, 09:13 PM.

Comment

1v1 at bomber.quakeone.com paradi$e? I'm there right now and you apperently have some free time.
      QuakeOne.com
      Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
      Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
      Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Can I be SNS's champion vs. paradise in CA, DM, RA, Runequake, (any mod in existence) vs. paradise? I will stake my entire bank account on being able to win in any mod. Mostly I just want to own her 1v1 in any of the prior mentioned mods...

Comment

Phenom, I can not, I am at work right now and I can only surf the net. I have a Vista Laptop which I still have to configure and find out if it is compatible with my Quake and iron out all the bugs. In the future, when all of that is resolved, I will bring it to work.

What is up with all those smiley faces? You must in a very good mood lately.

Omicron, you are not part of SNS, but the requirement you have to fulfill is for you to ping up from your 9 ping to 55 ping. Since Phenom is almost on par with me skill wise and plays much more CA then me, he would be a more fitting contender for your offered challenge. Why don't you go at it with him right now at Bomber? That is if you ping up, of course. Mr. Phenom is eagerly waiting for an opponent.

Someone, come back and report the results, and better yet, record a demo. I sure would like to watch it when I get back home.
          Last edited by Paradi$e; 02-03-2008, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Paradi$e View Post
            Nowhere I included you, but the requirement you have to fulfill is for you to ping up from your 9 ping to 55.

And Phenom, I can not, I am at work right now and I can only surf the net. I have a Vista Laptop which I still have to configure and find out if it is compatible with my Quake and iron out all the bugs. In the future, when all of that is resolved, I will bring it to work.

What is up with all those smiley faces? You must in a very good mood lately.
            You mentioned SNS I am kind of a part of that clan So if you mention SNS you mention everyone in it and I'm always in a nice mood. BTW you were not the best SNS clan member, last time I remember saying anything about you and SNS prior to you being removed was that you NEED to start participating in clan events and that SNS IS A CLAN ARENA based group. If you choose to go against the clan then expect a grim outcome. You saying you were one of the best SNS clan members without even stepping foot in Clan Arena is kind of preposterous. Get back to playing RuneQuake

P.S I have omix2 on ignore so I didn't see his post. yay for me.
            Last edited by Phenom; 02-03-2008, 09:54 PM.
            QuakeOne.com
            Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
            Great Quake engine

Comment

Reread that post that you quoted me from, I made some small changes to it.

Pure logic dictates, DM is harder then CA because of the resource control and gathering factors and I beat both you and Baker at it. Not by much, but I did, quite multiple times. You are both part of the same clan, so what are you trying to say?

You are very right. I did not step foot in CA. I am a RuneQuaker mostly, but how much different can they be, take away the hook and runes, the DM skills still carry over. CA is basicly a stripped down mod that relies on pure survival with no powerups. You do not have to worry about control.

I am by no means an expert in any mod, perhaps coming very close in RuneQuake, because I barely play anything other then that. I do have all the concepts down - because I learned them. All I need to do is practice them, and then I can finally say, I am extremely good. Most of you have much more experience then me in other mods - Frenzy being the prime example. What explains my secret in being this good is that I am an extremely fast learner.

Phenom, you still fail to understand that I have the freedom to play any mod I want. You wanted me to play more CA, but it was not my cup of tea and I gravitated back to RuneQuake. How is that against the clan and such a grim outcome fell upon me because of that?

I thought you tossed me out of the clan because of my post to Baker, this is even funnier, what you say now, that it was because I did not participate enough in events. I have a night job which severly interferes with any afternoon play I might get, the only time when you guys seem to be available. But thanks for pointing all of this out, further evidence that I do not fit within the scope of your clan's description as a CA only clan.
              Last edited by Paradi$e; 02-03-2008, 10:13 PM.

Comment

thats it. time to start busting skulls.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

EVERYONE!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Paradi$e View Post
                    Reread that post that you quoted me from, I made some small changes.

Pure logic dictates, DM is harder then CA because of the resource control and gathering factors and I beat both you and Baker at it. Not by much, but I did, quite multiple times.

You are very right. I did not step foot in CA. I am a RuneQuaker mostly, but how much different can they be, take away the hook and runes, the DM skills still carry over. CA is basically a stripped down mod that relies on pure survival with no powerups. You do not have to worry about control.

You still fail to understand that I have the freedom to play any mod I want. You wanted me to play more CA, but it was not my cup of tea and I gravitated back to RuneQuake. How is that against the clan and such a grim outcome fell upon me because of that?

I thought you tossed me out of the clan because of my post to Baker, this is even funnier, what you say now, that it was because I did not participate enough in events. I have a night job which severly interferes with any afternoon play I might get, the only time when you guys seem to be available. But thanks for pointing all of this out, further evidence that I do not fit within the scope of your clan's description as a CA only clan.
                    http://forums.runecentral.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1367&p=7945#p7945 (link to the full conversation.)
                    SNS is a CA clan, it doesn't mean we strictly play CA, if some members wants to play other mods thats fine, but we will always challenge other clans to CA. Paradi$e doesn't play CA, which is fine, but she joined SNS and was told it was a CA clan, so I expect her to participate in clan activities like matches with Tu

Paradi$e, I did make those comments but I'm sure you're a big girl and can handle yourself. But get your ass in CA! play RQ all you want but we needed you when we matched Tu last, I know you couldn't make it for whatever reason but just straight up saying "I don't play CA" is kind of a slap in the face to the clan you represent.
                    You telling off Baker was the straw that broke the camels back.

As for me begging to have you back in SNS, I do not beg. Maybe once you become good at CA and prove you are worthy of wearing the clan SNS tag.

DM, RQ,CAX, are three completely different mods which play completely different. I stopped playing pure DM around 1999 and started playing IHOC then after 3 years of IHOC I played CA.

I was going to settle for the fact that the clan might see you on a CA server once in a blue moon but when you start talking about the clan's co-leader like he is incapable of doing his job when you don't even know the full scope is asinine.

I admit I stated it in a harsh manner initially. But the fact is, Baker did mention you should join SNS, I sleeked you out, and you bit the hand of a clan leader. Baker is a bit more lenient, myself having military experience cannot stand people who try to pull rank, make suggestions, thats fine. But to blatantly tell a clan leader off is a big no no.

I have told Baker before. recruit whoever you want just run it by me so I can keep track and I will do the same for him. IF Baker wants he can recruit you. But do not expect me to ask you to rejoin this clan.

Clan SNS is one of the oldest currently active Quakeone.com clans that has not faltered or vanished for random periods of time. Initially co-created by MindzX & myself on 03-29-2006 @ 09:58 PM

SNS prides itself on its members and their positive attitude, even if we do slip sometimes which even I am guilty of. We also pride yourself on smashing clans (Especially Tu) in Clan Arena. Can you honestly tell me you would be ready for a clan battle with another seasoned CA clan simply by playing RQ? No.

There are a lot of good players returning to Clan Arena because it is the most competitive mod available right now. Me personally think you would fall under the pressure of playing in a Clan Arena oriented clan before you were able to become consistent. We do not need dead weight in our clan.

Paradi$e if you feel your being removed from clan SNS was unjustified I would be willing to have a private conversation with you explaining once again in detail why you were removed so you don't think that I switched up my reasons. I first made it clear that you needed to play more Clan Arena in an obvious way. You basically said "no" even after you said you wanted in on the Tu vs SNS clan battles, which you haven't been in a single one. I honestly do not care if you play RuneQuake, Baker, Solecord and some other SNS play RuneQuake, but they understand we do not make challenges to RuneQuake clans, I'm not even sure if there are any RuneQuake clans. Hence why you needed to play more CA. not DM, not CTF, not RQ not FVF, not Slide not IHOC not COOP but Clan Arena.

My post from RuneCentral should have been an eye opener to you that "You needed to play more CA" because it was your decision to join. You wanted in on the Tu vs. SNS clan battles. You got yourself removed from the clan, by me solely.
                    QuakeOne.com
                    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                    Great Quake engine

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      You got yourself removed from the clan, by me solely.

...kind of a contradictory statement there, Phenom...

Comment

Originally posted by Death Knight View Post
                        ...kind of a contradictory statement there, Phenom...
                        she crossed a line, I threw her out.

I should have said "It was purely my decision." but her actions are what made me remove Paradi$e. She controls herself.
                        Last edited by Phenom; 02-03-2008, 11:50 PM.
                        QuakeOne.com
                        Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                        Great Quake engine

Comment

so i heard there was some drama over here

Comment

Originally posted by FragBait View Post
                            so i heard there was some drama over here
                            Hey, it's Fragbait! :d :d
                            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I can't believe I just read that Runequake is closer to DM than CA is.

Comment

OK Mr. Military Man .

Listen, I did not tell off Baker. When PMs failed - and he did not respond to my latest one about the Omicron issue - I made a post about it. Simple. I said this already and I will say it again, he had me on ignore and there was no way I could get my point across to him.

While I greatly respect Admins and in this case, the Co-Leaders of your clan, if there is something I disagree with, I have the right to speak up about it, because I am part of it, right? I did not bite anybody's hands off in the process. You are exaggerating with that now. And expressing my disappointment in something does not consitute in me not being able to control myself. I can do that very good, thank you very much.

Even what I pointed out was not related to the clan at all. I did not curse him out, I was not rude, I just made my point, maybe in a too strong but decisive manner. Why? Because I care about him, and I care for most everybody here. I love everybody. Baker apologized and all is cool between us now.

I do not hate anybody, not even Omicron. I mean how can you really hate somebody? Just over a few flames? It is not like he murdered a loved one. Holding grudges is foolish. Forgiveness is key. I love Baker and I love you - that is why I am writing this big assed letter, for you to get my point , also because you wrote me one too - and I only did that post and expressed myself because I care, and I hoped it would get better in moderating Omicron a little bit because he was going too far talking ugly about my dead Aunt, etc., and I never went there to slander a family member of anybody. I do not go there and that was the whole reason behind that post.

Now, back to our discussion at hand. Your emotions affected your decision to throw me out. Tossing out a great player just because of a disagreement is really petty. We are all supposed to talk it out and resolve the issues, that is why we have messageboards: to talk amongst ourselves, solve problems and interact with each other in a polite, respectful and ultimately, enjoyable way.

This is not the ARMY, but if you want to use military philosophy and tactics while ruling your clan that is fine by me, but it does not suit me and I will not be part of it. In fact I am glad you threw me out prematurely, because if you would so something drastic to piss me off, I would have quit on my own accord. It is better this way because our personalities would conflict and clash with each other.

If you want to be a Drill Sergeant then pick your clan members that way. But chances are, you will not find many. There will always be disagreements between members, and if you toss everybody out which you don't agree with, eventually you will have no one left in your clan.

And you can't tell me you will NEVER have a disagreement with Baker or Solecord or ANY other one of your clan members. Chances are they will happen, because that is life. And you have to listen to them, and make the appropriate changes.

Even if you are the Army Sergeant you portray yourself to be, you don't just toss a soldier out of your regiment. You work with that person. At least for a while until there is nothing more to be done, and then maybe you decide to toss them out. Even then, giving up so fast on your fellow clan members is pretty sad, especially after just ONE dissagreement.

I may have talked too much again but it was for your own good. Contrary to what you may think, this whole letter is not to "win you back." You may be clan leader and all, but I will not take you acting like my father and bossing me around like that and telling me what to do and what mod to play. Go have children for that.

Seriously. I do not mean to sound fresh but I do not need that shit and will not take it in my leisure time in which I relax and want it to be pleasant. In fact, I find it pretty amusing, how you pride yourself on throwing me out of your majestic clan. Dude, I can live without you and without that do-only-what-I-tell-you-to shit, really! It is not the end of the world for me. It has nothing to do with you and nothing personal, it is just how I feel. And if it is to be separated from your clan, then so be it.

I will contine to most likely play RuneQuake because that is where I come from and that is the mod I play and enjoy the most, you may see me ocassionally in CA if Shmack is empty or I need a change of pace, but most likely I will always be on runes until there is no other mod left for me to play in Quake at which point I mostly likely will switch to the next one I feel like playing. RuneQuake is a great mod, and I pride and enjoy in spending my time on it playing it. I am sorry you don't feel the same way.

If you really want a kick-ass CA-er to crush TU - as you said - in your clan scrimmages then take the self proclaimed God of CA - Omicron - which is way more versed then me in that mod, but you will have to put up with his attitude. Throwing me out of your clan was a big mistake which you will most likely severely regret. I have a great open-minded attitude which you will never find again. There are always tradeoffs, and that was the example I wanted to illustrate.

I am an extremely intelligent and independent hard working professional adult female, who has a hobby in gaming. This is very rare, and I spend my time selectively.

It is you who has to change a little bit and apologize to me for your drastic behavior for me to even consider getting back into your "respectable" clan. I did nothing wrong.

In fact, I am considering starting my own clan - complete with a site and everything. Despite of the technicalities and my lack of time, restraints and odd work hours, I am severly limited - but you can be sure I will not toss out a clan member of mine just because they talked back. As long as they don't clearly continually disrespect me or cheat, I am very understanding and see no problem with having debates with them and solving arguments. That is part of working it out with your team. A clan is a team, just because you are the "leader" of it does make your clan members mindless blind-following drones. Militaristic methods may work in the Army, but not in a game in which people want to have fun in. They will not go for it, make sure you make that distinction. It is very important.

There is nothing more for me to discuss with you in PMs, everything you said was in your post and it is laid out pretty clearly. I understand your whole POV now and I do not need further explanations from you as for WHY. I got it and I hope you got my point.

I enjoyed having this debate with you and I apologize for the long letters, but that is how I communicate, lengthily and comprehensively. Lastly, I wish you good fortune with your clan, even if it is now without me.

Regards,
                                -T.
                                Last edited by Paradi$e; 02-04-2008, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X