This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by omix2 View Post
    yeah theres been sooo many situations of peope lying about having a brother '/ sister that i just dismiss it outright. no sibling is going to watch quake and say WOW I WANT TO PLAY THAT. usually they say "that looks fucking ugly wtf" "youre a nerd"
    wrong. my older brother is the reason i play a lot of games, including Quake.

Comment

Originally posted by Paradi$e View Post
      I hope one day you will let me back into your clan, until then I will wear my tag in memory and sadness for the great clan I was once in. *sniff*
      that is not how shit works. for them to even consider letting you back in, you have to proceed on a firm groundwork of respect for the clan. i can tell you as a clan leader, wearing a tag after being kicked out is the kind of shit that pisses people off, because no one can control it

Comment

^
        phocus is a **** sucker.

Comment

Somehow YOU and Keep It Brief need to meet! You and your so called Aunt were an Idjit back then and your living proof that you are still an IDJIT. The only thing that HAS improved is your spelling. Go figure! No Cat Fight needed.. Your still a waste of good space. Good luck on your "cough" marriage. That has to be the funniest thing I've heard today.

Have a Nice Life!

BTW.. the SNS is a clan and alot of us have been around since then. A Thief is a Thief cookie and your True Blue. Try the tag S96 Bozo.. Taking a clans name is just typical of you.

I have not posted a week. I am too busy planning my wedding and my LIFE to shed cyber tears over this crap. LOL!

I will keep it as brief as possible. N

Also I do not know what is pizza's or peta's - or whatever she calls herself - problem. All I did one time was register to her site just to grab PK's mod and map-pack and she bans me the next day. Why, I have no idea, then she comes in here yapping about something that does not even concern her.

That is all. I covered everything.

Have a nice day.
          Yours truly,
          -SNSParadise.
          www.Net-Tyme.com
          Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
          Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

The excuse she's using though, that she's been playing "Since 96" and that means she can wear SNS... lol. I haven't seen twisted logic like that since... well people with some mental disorders. That's just fucking crazy.

And yeah a MARRIAGE is not being ENGAGED that's two separate things. I've heard of so many engagements being broken off, like 25% of my friends have been "engaged" give me a fucking break.

Comment

Hey PizzaBreath, thanks for your naive message, here comes my response.

What is funny in being married, I fail to understand what is funny about marriage, the union of two people?

I know about SNS and I have been playing since '96, so what's your point? The only BOZO here is you, since you have no clue what you are yapping about as usual. LOL!

How am I a thief? They put me into the clan and they should have gotten to know me better before putting me in. I do not see any reason to be kicked out other then for cheating - which I would never do - just because I respectfully disagreed with one of their members is not a reason to be kicked out.

Besides, I do not want to be in a clan with an immature leader anyway, that is why I am leaving it but I need some time to do my own different sig and tag. This was a lesson learned for me as well to learn about the group of people and clan I associate myself with before I actually join them.

Had I known Phenom would be like this, I would have never joined his clan in the first place - which he actually persuaded me and asked me 3 times to join until I finally said yes.

Phenom should really "man" up and grow up and I do not think I am going back to his clan ever even if he begged me to. When he told me to get out of his clan and called me a groupie - when I was part of it - and the most elite member, it really makes me want to say to him to take his clan and shove it up his arse where he pulled it out from. I liked his clan and being in it but now I do not. That was a BIG turnoff with what he did and he really drove me away from it with that one.

It was also wrong for Sole to laugh at me and Baker - both members of the same clan - to make that sarcastic comment, that is also a big reason for me leaving it. You should not laugh at people's misfortune, and I am awaiting an apology from them even if I am not a part of their clan anymore. That just shows common courtesy and etiqutte.

Now that you know the story, Ms. Pizza, maybe you can make a more informed response when you respond to a post and not look like a complete ID10T. LOL! I even spelled that more creatively then you did.

I fail to understand how me and my Aunt were idiots, when you were the only one who had a grudge on us after DeadZone split and Diazoild and PK went their separate ways to host their own server and forum, and my Aunt sided with TLTQ which was ran by DZ, JK, and Ben at that time, before she passed. It was also very morbid of you to ban a dead person. Get a life! That just shows your pure stupidity in thinking a dead person can log on to your crummy site. Loser.

From what I recall, PainKiller or PK was a complete TOOL who cheated with a programmed GOD mode on his own server. He was so fucking lame and a sucking despicable noob that he programmed a built-in GOD mode cheat into his own mod which worked only with his name tag, and when Ben discovered the code and made it public the poor chap went into permanent hiding then completely dissapeared. LOL! This is of course, after banning everybody that confronted him about it. HAHA!

What was even funnier was that the lamer was constantly banning people better than him that kicked his sorry ass even with his sad cheat. ROFL! There was always an influx of players at that time coming to the forums on TLTQ then playing at the WIDOMAKER server, all complaining of the same thing - being banned at DeadZone for kicking the Admin's lame sorry cheating ass. ROFL!

There is nothing wrong with running an ONLY newb server, but cheating at it and banning people who found out about it and for being better then you on top of it, shows incomprehensible lameness.

OR did you forget about ALL OF THIS? I was present at TLTQ when all of this exploded and everybody was laughing their asses off at PK and at you and they were calling you his bitch or something of that sort for sticking with that cheating newb lamer.

Next time, I suggest before trying to put me on the spot you think more of your own faults and open that BIG mouth LESS, unless you want me to shut it for you.:d

Now, YOU have a nice life!
              Last edited by Paradi$e; 02-03-2008, 07:53 PM.

Comment

hahahahaha oh god i cant stop laughing....

hahahahahahahah

we're going to have a field day with this in IRC

that post begs the question. how do you kill someone with god mode? i didn't know that was possible.

Comment

I think Tia has Quad damage.
                  Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

that post begs the question. how do you kill someone with god mode? i didn't know that was possible.
                    He was toggling it. Also if I recall correctly many players were puzzled by the certain Pent sound he was making while being hit sometimes.
                    Last edited by Paradi$e; 02-03-2008, 07:50 PM.

Comment

It was also wrong for Sole to laugh at me and Baker - both members of the same clan - to make that sarcastic comment, that is also a big reason for me leaving it. You should not laugh at people's misfortune, and I am awaiting an apology from them even if I am not a part of their clan anymore. That just shows common courtesy and etiqutte.
                      You did not leave SNS. You were thrown out.
                      QuakeOne.com
                      Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                      Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                      Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Naturally, I am leaving it by choice after being "thrown out."

I could theoretically still stay if I chose to :d, but since it is your clan I decided to ultimately respect your wish.
                        Last edited by Paradi$e; 02-03-2008, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Had I known Phenom would be like this, I would have never joined his clan in the first place - which he actually persuaded me and asked me 3 times to join until I finally said yes.
                          As I recall, you begged to join SNS so you could participate in a match with TU.

Phenom should really "man" up and grow up and I do not think I am going back to his clan ever even if he begged me to. When he told me to get out of his clan and called me a groupie - when I was part of it - and the most elite member, it really makes me want to say to him to take his clan and shove it up his arse where he pulled it out from. I liked his clan and being in it but now I do not. That was a BIG turnoff with what he did and he really drove me away from it with that one.
                          Its pretty pathetic that you would call yourself the most elite member of SNS. All you play is RQ. Pretty much any SNS member would school you in CA/RA.
                          "If we fight for money I'll stop hitting you when you ask me to. If we fight for honor, I'll stop hitting you when I feel like it." - Rickson Gracie

Comment

Let me get this straight...

1. Phenom throws you out of SNS
                            2. You say numerous times you're not ditching the SNS tag in your name
                            3. You make a post referring to SNS as "our clan" (implying you're still in it)
                            4. Baker posts saying you were thrown out
                            5. I laugh because it was funny, and you want an apology?

Seriously...

L O L

Comment

Originally posted by mithril View Post
                              As I recall, you begged to join SNS so you could participate in a match with TU.
                              I think I first approached Phenom with the idea of Paradise joining SNS.

/But it's been a long time, maybe I am wrong.
                              Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Phenom's taking this ejection from the clan quite leisurely, with all the " "s he's put in his posts.

Comment

Working...
                                X