This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    I had my pic on here somewhere didn't i?
    I thought you were FPS DOUG?

Comment

• AAA you look like you finished watching the last season of the Sopranos, and then baby sat the neighbors kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rampage View Post
        AAA you look like you finished watching the last season of the Sopranos, and then baby sat the neighbors kids.
        Last time I watched Sopranos was 4 years ago, O and I don't like kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by AAA View Post
          I thought you were FPS DOUG?

I've been told & accused of being FPS_Doug, but I am not and I see little resemblance.

Here's me on any given day doin my thing.

Here's me in Wasilla, AK at Big Lake about to float the excavator across the lake to rip some trees down and help make a foundation for a new house I was helping my uncle & brother build. Taken July, 2010.
          Last edited by Phenom; 03-09-2011, 11:45 PM.
          QuakeOne.com
          Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
          Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
          Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

• and heres me about to float over that river and the house that Phenom built
            SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
            THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
            sigpic

Comment

• That nug is bigger then your head!

Looks pretty good, though I've been drug free for about a year now, not that I was into any major drugs... just mari jane u know
              QuakeOne.com
              Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
              Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
              Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

• ive been clean for a month mang... same time as i stopped cigarettes, i stopped with the weed too... a pretty good choice i guess. considering i was blowin thru an 8th to a quarter a day at some points... now it'll be a once in a while thing, when i hang with my ol skool friends... or after a REALLY hard days work, cant just write it off forever man...
                it really helps the muscles recuperate after intense physical effort, i swear i can see my biceps grow when im high, or is it just me being high ??? o well.... 1 month clean !!
                that nug was some memorable buddah.... i only take pics of the shit that gets my heart skippin beatZ !

this shit came in a damn sealed can !!
                Attached Files
                SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
                sigpic

Comment

• what grocer do you go to Static, do they have a Canadian Outlet? lol.

Canned weed, geez.

Comment

• i cant elaborate on specifics, but if u in Vancouver ever, lemme know...
                    its a strain thats exclusively grown and distributed from Edmonton...
                    the only good shit they have...
                    "tuna kush", its the real deal... prepare to vegetate
                    SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                    sigpic

Comment

• hah.

i'm in calgary, close but far

Comment

• Lerster we lived so close the majority of my life lol. I grew up in Edmonton however did live in Barrhead, St Albert and did live in Calgary for 3yrs (3-6yrs old).

Comment

• Originally posted by StatiC View Post
                          and heres me about to float over that river and the house that Phenom built
                          Looks to be Sour Diesel or a strain of such, definately indica (lazy high) huh?
                          uakene.com

Comment

• Here's the best tasting weed ever! Babba Kush Fire![ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSq6BjuFjfM]YouTube - Babba Kush BC Bud[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                              I've been told & accused of being FPS_Doug, but I am not and I see little resemblance.

Here's me on any given day doin my thing.

Here's me in Wasilla, AK at Big Lake about to float the excavator across the lake to rip some trees down and help make a foundation for a new house I was helping my uncle & brother build. Taken July, 2010.
                              pheno u look like dude from criminal minds

Comment

• Do you guys believe there are different types of highs?

My friend and I were discussing this.. it seems we run into different types of highs depending on the strand of weed we smoke.. I've smoked:

Blueberry, AK47, Purple Haze, Diesel, and a few others..

Smoking them, at times I get a 'laugh high' .. where it seems everything you spew out is funny or is amplified by the highness.. there is a depressive high, a lazy high, an action high (need to move around do stuff get stuff done), a zone out high where you really can't hear a word other people are saying because you're in space.. do you guys think this is just a state of mind which is effected by getting high? Or smoking different types of weed actually makes you act/feel differently?

Comment

Working...
                                X