This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rampage View Post
    Do you guys believe there are different types of highs?

My friend and I were discussing this.. it seems we run into different types of highs depending on the strand of weed we smoke.. I've smoked:

Blueberry, AK47, Purple Haze, Diesel, and a few others..

Smoking them, at times I get a 'laugh high' .. where it seems everything you spew out is funny or is amplified by the highness.. there is a depressive high, a lazy high, an action high (need to move around do stuff get stuff done), a zone out high where you really can't hear a word other people are saying because you're in space.. do you guys think this is just a state of mind which is effected by getting high? Or smoking different types of weed actually makes you act/feel differently?
    im gonna go ahead and tell u it all depends on your atmosphere and how cool that is with what your doing at the time as to how good something is or isnt... it isnt all that because shits either good or it aint, but that does have alot to do with it. This is something i do i call it migrating, like cattle i move my environment alot when im fuk, it helps me out ... you gotta get some where at times and you gotta make sure that place understands you.
    Last edited by ninjamonkeyz; 03-19-2011, 10:35 PM.

Comment

My friend and I were discussing this.. it seems we run into different types of highs depending on the strand of weed we smoke.. I've smoked:

Smoking them, at times I get a 'laugh high' .. where it seems everything you spew out is funny or is amplified by the highness.. there is a depressive high, a lazy high, an action high (need to move around do stuff get stuff done), a zone out high where you really can't hear a word other people are saying because you're in space.. do you guys think this is just a state of mind which is effected by getting high? Or smoking different types of weed actually makes you act/feel differently?

I can completely relate: plain reggie, and I'm on the go, go , go, energetic,ready to rearrange the furniture ect... mid's very little felling, barely dazed, high grades taste so good and yet I get nothing from them
      So thank you, It's nice to know I'm not the only one..

http://mysticcreations.yolasite.com/

Comment

Yes this is true, there are different effects and different flavors (meaning the taste of the smoke), some of the effects are laughing, paranoid, anxiety, lazy, uplifting, sleepy and pain relievers these are just a few of the top of my head. Diesel tends to make me act like a kid and laugh my head off.

Comment

• Originally posted by ninjamonkeyz View Post
          im gonna go ahead and tell u it all depends on your atmosphere and how cool that is with what your doing at the time as to how good something is or isnt... it isnt all that because shits either good or it aint, but that does have alot to do with it. This is something i do i call it migrating, like cattle i move my environment alot when im fuk, it helps me out

I'm sorry I can't agree with the different atmosphere theory,we 've smoked in a lot of different states, (MS,RI,KY,VA) all very different themselves. I honesty didn't have any changes in the type of buzz that I had.

Comment

• Originally posted by gothiccandy View Post
            I'm sorry I can't agree with the different atmosphere theory,we 've smoked in a lot of different states, (MS,RI,KY,VA) all very different themselves. I honesty didn't have any changes in the type of buzz that I had.
            you gotta admit tho that every atmosphere had its different feelings no matter what.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ninjamonkeyz View Post
                you gotta admit tho that every atmosphere had its different feelings no matter what.
                Agreed no one will ever have the same atmosphere, pressure, elevation, ect. I (in only my humble opinion) believe it all in your head so to speak, all the cb receptors, how it's firing, ect. One of the main reasons I smoke (not only for the energy and appetite suppressant) but it keeps my migraines away or to a more tolerable level , but it really helps me to focus,(another words instead of thinking out 5 to 10 different things all at once, I can put more focus into 3 or 4).. If you can tell me more about that then personally I would be grateful.

P.S. You don't know how much it sucks to see my smoking buddies all have about the same veg out buzz, and me being the one that looks like I drank a case of fn red bull.

Comment

• I hate all those names. I think they're just stupid marketing terms just like how people in the big cities put heroin and whatnot in bags with different stamps on them.

I just get from one person and granted, the quality does change but the main thing stays the same: I'm either high or I'm not. How I'm feeling at the time of smoking has alot to do with how things turn out, much like LSD or shrooms. It mainly helps me eat as I'm bad about hardly eating anything otherwise. I can really tell though how bad it has affected my memory and it's a big factor in the reason I'm cutting back.
                  PanterA-RuM - chase_active 1 - Panix!

Comment

• then why does the hoodie on the jacket have the same pattern, i dont think the jacket is transparent...
                    besides the fact i dont think he "would" wear a transparent jacket, lol...

the spots that are circled look questionable, i dont think its transparent..
                    Last edited by StatiC; 03-20-2011, 01:16 PM.
                    SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                    THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Q -Mark [0!0]
                      What else s.m.a.r.t. guys!?
                      You'd be able to see what's in his pockets...
                      SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                      THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
                      sigpic

Comment

not rouler "couler" (like the rain a drop of rain... raindrow what hehe)
                        thats cajun french, its supposed to mean let the good times roll lol

Comment

• Originally posted by StatiC View Post
                          then why does the hoodie on the jacket have the same pattern, i dont think the jacket is transparent...
                          besides the fact i dont think he "would" wear a transparent jacket, lol...

the spots that are circled look questionable, i dont think its transparent..
                          Originally posted by Q -Mark [0!0]
                          Hehe I know how wyse you guys are... really !

Well that's not all... What else s.m.a.r.t. guys!?
                          thats a Gucci jacket and t-shirt and Armani jeans pic is bad quality

Comment

What else s.m.a.r.t. guys!?
                            The blue inner lining of the jacket.
                            SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                            sigpic

Comment

To break it down simply Sativas grow closer to the equator favor warmer temps and longer growing cycles, give a 'up' or 'cerebral' high generally and the leaves are thin and long. Along with all of this these plants are long and tall getting over 18 feet in some varieties.

Indicas grow in the northern climates and more temperate zones where there is frost and more danger of mold, because of this pure indicas tend to be very hardy and frost and mold resistant. They also produce a 'down' or 'couchlock' stone generally. These plants are relatively short and can be as small as a couple of feet, they have wide, fat leaves and are usually very resiounus.

This makes marijuana truely medicinal based on what you need to smoke, you will get a different type of bud based on symptons for example, can't sleep, smoke Indicas.

AK47 for example is Sativa 65 / Indica 35, meaning you're going to get more energy off this bud. (which you probably felt)
                              Purple Haze is a strong Sativa as well.
                              Sour Diesel is a strong Sativa.

Blueberry what? If you just smoked "Blueberry"(yes this is a strain), then it was Indica.

Yes I'm a marijuana expert. Here's a chart for your viewing pleasure.

Strain Info Menu

I'm not even going to mention the dirt some people smoke with sticks and seeds known as "reggie" or "commercial". I'd rather never smoke or see it in my life again.
                              uakene.com

Comment

• what the fuck are you guys doing can you stop posting AAA's pic and dissecting it LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X