No announcement yet.

Quake Reforged Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, what's going on with reforged, been VERY much looking forward to more.
    Regular One Man Slaughterhouse

Comment

• "I'm not dead yet!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grbSQ6O6kbs]Monty Python-Bring out your dead! - YouTube[/ame]
      "I'm not dead yet!"

Quake Reforged
      Retexturing and Reskinning project for Quake, Scourge of Armagon and Dissolution of Eternity

Downloads:
      SoA skins
      DoE skins pre-release

Comment

• A big warm hug to you Nergal !
        ... we missed you

Good to know that you are OK and still have your unmistakable humor.

Comment

• \o/

Yes missed you around here.

P.S. I'm not dead yet!
          Regular One Man Slaughterhouse

Comment

• Great to see you here again, Nergal!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nergal View Post
              P.S. if you're embarassed for having to see his nipples, just tell me and I draw a bra-version...
              Ahahah..when I started reading this sentence I thought:
              ``if you're embarrassed to see his nipples, ask him to cover. He will solve your problem.''
              Contradiction is truth. Fear is freedom. Rights are privileges. Job is a commodity. Ignorance is strength.

Comment

• And gone again?!

Comment

• Been working on a modified luma map of the gremlin based on the stellar work Nergal made.
                  I darkened the luma map overall, and gave the gremlin yellow eyes and teeth that stand out in the darkness.

Version 1
                  Alt link in pk3 format

Screen shot collage
                  Last edited by DeadTenor; 02-17-2013, 06:04 PM. Reason: added link

Comment

• nice, me like. looks a lot better then the original luma
                    are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                    > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
                    everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadTenor View Post
                      Been working on a modified luma map of the gremlin based on the stellar work Nergal made. If it is an issue with the original author I can remove this.
                      I darkened the luma map overall, and gave the gremlin yellow eyes and teeth that stand out in the darkness.

Version 1

Screen shot collage
                      I like it, thank you very much.

Come on, Nergal. Give us a statement. What is the deal? It is boring to wait for something, that is in an "undefined" status. Keep us informed. Is your work in progress or is QRP dead??!??!

Comment

• Thank you..very nice work

Comment

• Hey guys,
                          I'm still lurking around... a bit sad for the little time I have for QRP... no way I'm gonna give up
                          Definitely I'd like to wrap something up before christmas...

@DeadTenor: go on man, tweaks are welcome here, moreover my skins are very far from perfect.

Anyhow, since I've lost my original design for ogre2 (it's here in the thread somewhere), I'm trying to finish this alternative version, that for a reason or another doesn't appear well ingame.

EDIT: just checked and I've shown this shit already... my bad, sorry
                          Attached Files

Quake Reforged
                          Retexturing and Reskinning project for Quake, Scourge of Armagon and Dissolution of Eternity

Downloads:
                          SoA skins
                          DoE skins pre-release

Comment

• Wow Nergal,
                            he looks fantastic!! Please release it this time.
                            Thank you. I canīt wait

[Edit:]
                            NO you donīt shown us this "shit". Just the upper part of the body.
                            Please - Release this, this Ogre-Boss is great!
                            [/Edit]

Comment

• I agree with Webangel...would love to see this and any other matrial you have finished in game Nergal!

Comment

• yeah me too, would love to be able to have that skin in-game, it looks great
                                are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                                > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
                                everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Working...
                                X