Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the 'definitive' HD replacement content list!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muleke_Trairao
    replied
    Hey, talisa! First of all, thank you for creating and organizing this thread!

Since the QRP website currently have broken download links for their texture packs, could you (or anyone, even) upload them somewhere else and then share them here, please? At least until the QRP guys fix their links again.
    I have sent them an email about that a few days ago, but have got no response so far.

Thank you in advance!

Leave a comment:

• SeanTheBermanator
    replied
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/quake-hd/...unds-for-quake
    I hope this gets added to the list.

Leave a comment:

• ChristianIce
    replied
    Thank you...Masaka!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• Seven
    replied
    Hello ChristianIce,

Yes, I uploaded them here for you.

Have fun,
    Seven

Leave a comment:

• ChristianIce
    replied
    Quick question, everyone.
    Do somebody have a mirror for the "remodelling project" stuff, from n30g3n3s1s?
    Project is dead and links are down, but I am looking for the ammo boxes which once were available:

https://www.quakewiki.net/archives/q...led/boxes.html

Leave a comment:

• DogSpydr66
    replied
    Thanks talisa for the info,and if you happen on those 2 files,can you please upload them.

Leave a comment:

• talisa
    replied
    i would personally recommend the 2017-08-29th DP build. this is the last version taht i personally tested that seems to be bug-free

64bit version - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JTE...ew?usp=sharing

32bit version - https://drive.google.com/file/d/193O...ew?usp=sharing

i dont really play quake as much nowadays as i got quite busy with toher stuff and dont really get around to playing quake much anymore.
    the one i recommended is the last one i got around to testing myself. i didnt get around to testing any newer builds than the 2017-08-29th DP build

seven could however probably recommend any newer builds that might work flawlessly
    seven seems to keep himself more up-to-date in regards to the latest darkplaces builds

regarding the water variation you mentioned:

afraid i dont have a copy of that particular file myself,
    so i cant help you with that im afraid.....

if anybody does have the particular file mentioned, please either link it here or send a link to me through PMs
    so that i could create and add a working mirror for the file to the list

Leave a comment:

• DogSpydr66
    replied
    Hi talisa,it's been awhile since,I have set up quake with all the bells,and whistles, so to speak,but,I was wondering what DP engine version do you recommend,or do I,use the the version from 2016 that you linked to on the first page?and also where can,I download Webangel´s pack with dp_waterscroll usage
    - Smith´s variation? the links seem to be broken.Thanks

Leave a comment:

• talisa
    replied
    after seeing someone making a thread to ask for VISed maps,
    i realized i never added a link to the VISed maps for quake and its mission-packs

so i added link to the VISed maps that are also linked in seven's DP-pretty_water thread to the list

Leave a comment:

• talisa
    replied
    just updated the second post of the list for regular quake to replace all broken links with working ones

EDIT: just also updated the 3rd post in the list for regular quake! now all links to threads are fixed
    Last edited by talisa; 08-26-2017, 07:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• talisa
    replied
    yeah the second and third post for regular quake will be updated soon as well

it just takes some time to find each threads and each specific post again and replace each link

luckily with most items in the list i remember exactly who made the item in question,
    so i can just open their profile and look through the list of threads that the person started,
    which greatly helps in making the whole process of replacing all of the links quicker

but even with that its still a fuck-ton of work and a huge pita to find each thread and replace the links,
    and it doesnt help to much when searching for a specific post, that still requires painstakingly browsing through a thread
    Last edited by talisa; 08-25-2017, 05:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TheKillingJoke
    replied
    Have thanks for repairing them! I assume you will do the same for the other posts over time, so thanks in advance for that too :-)

Leave a comment:

• talisa
    replied
    post1 of the 3-part list with items for regular quake has been updated to replace broken links with working ones

Leave a comment:

• talisa
    replied
    the vbulletin update from a few weeks ago broke all links, so ill be updating all links in my posts....

just updated the post of "MissionPack2 : Dissolution of Eternity" to replace all links in the post so they work again.

will try to also update the ID1 and hipnotic posts as soon as possible too.

just be patient, will take a while cuz i have to find each of the linked threads and posts again

EDIT: just also updated the "Mission-Pack1: Scourge of Armagon" post to replace all links with new working links
    now only the regular quake list remains, which is longer and has more links than both mission-packs together
    Last edited by talisa; 08-22-2017, 10:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• talisa
    replied
    QRP's website is back up, so the google drive links have been removed

Leave a comment:

Working...
X